Be part of the world premiere performance of a new play by Old Ottawa South author Kate Jaimet. “The Royal Flush,” a two-act comedy set in the Canadian backwoods, will be performed October 12 at The Cameron at Ottawa Tennis and Lawn Bowling Club.
Auditions will be held Sunday, July 8, 2018 4-6 pm at the OTLBC.
We are looking for actors to fill the following parts:
- Melanie: in her 30s or 40s. Dutiful wife and daughter — until one day, she snaps.
- Pete: in his 30s or 40s. Melanie’s faithful husband. Or is he?
- Tassie: age “29”. Uh-huh. Really. Melanie’s tough and sexy sister.
- Dean: in his 30s or 40s. A handyman. The go-to guy for a nail — or a screw…
- Snowflake: age 19-29. Catch her live! at the Lucky Beaver Casino
For more information and to receive an audition package email Kate at kjaimet [AT] sympatico [DOT] ca.